Patricia Pugliese is a Senior Care Advisor with over 25 years experience in caregiving, securities, insurances and real estate. Between 1980 and 2007, her specialization became the complex issues that so often overwhelm caregivers. Having worked with hundreds of clients over the years in planning for investments, life, disability and long-term-care insurances as well as making decisions regarding real estate, her niche for the entirety of future life planning was born out of helping others as well as herself and her family along the way.
As a franchise owner with American Express/Ameriprise Financial, Patricia streamlined the art of life planning. Forming alliances with accountants to minimize taxes and attorneys to structure Wills and Living Trusts (to protect assets and ensure Durable Powers were in place for successors) she came to understand the importance of properly setting up financial legalities in order to have peace of mind for the future. Her four years experience as the Board Secretary on the Board of Directors of Redwood Senior Services in Escondido, CA, gave her unique insight into the many options every person has available to them while under managed care.
Working with attorneys to create her own family trust, Patricia realized that traditional planning did not take into account the family at large, so she created a new “all encompassing” approach to future planning. After years of success with her clients, her own husband became ill, and due to the plans she already had in place, she was able to focus on excellent personal care for him and herself until his passing in 2010.
Through her personal and professional experience, Patricia recognizes the position in which caregivers find themselves. She has made it her mission to be a guide through the often confusing and murky waters that surround a caregiver; and ultimately, to bring peace of mind and joy to people who take care of other people.
- 1979 – Real estate/Brokers license
- 1993 – Bachelors Degree in Business Administration/
- 1994 – Joined American Express as financial advisor/Became franchise owner.
- 1993 – Licensed Representative/Securities, Insurance
- 2001 – Certified Senior Advisor Certificate
- 2013 – Created THE CAREGIVING CORNERSTONE
- 2014 – Elected Assemblywoman from Los Angeles to the California Senior Legislature
- 2015 – Appointed CFO & Treasurer, United Nations Association Beverly Hills Chapter
- 2015– Member, Board of Directors, Hollywood Bowl Cultural Arts Alliance
In 2006 & 2007 Patricia was named by San Diego Magazine in the Top 100 Best Wealth Advisors in San Diego.